Our B&B offers 3 suits/rooms (each can accommodate 2 persons, Room with a view 3 persons) with their individual character and design. Each room occupies the whole floor and has a private bathroom.
Breakfast (buffet) is served every morning at -1 floor in our elegant breakfast room (entrance via the living room). We offer a broad choice that is also suitable for vegetarians.
- Bruges is a medieval city with limited parking spaces. Unfortunately, there is no parking available at the B&B.
- We propose our guests to use the following public parkings: Parking Panderei'tje (Gevangenisstraat,10, 8000 Brugge), from 9 EUR for a day, 4-5 min walk to the B&B; Parking Langestraat (entrance next to Predikherenrei 4A, 8000 Brugge), from 12EUR per day, 4min walk; Parking Station (Buiten Begijnevest, 8000 Brugge), 3.5 EUR per day, 25 min walk back to hotel or a bus.
- Parking on the streets is more expensive, max. 4 hours, penalty for parking without the ticket is at least 30€.
Dining in Bruges and in the area
- Assiette Blanche (classical French-Belgian cuisine)
- Refter (bistro, great food)
- Bistro Christophe
- Bistro Bruut
- Bistro Zwart huis ("The Black House", nice atmosphere, bar)
- Bistro L.E.S.S. (affordable bistro of a 3 Michelin star chef Geert De Mangeleer and Joachim Boudens)
- Ter Doest (the greatest steaks/meat dishes ever at the farmhouse)
- Oesterput (Blankenberge) - greatest lobster/fish/mussels at the Belgian coast. No reservations possible
Attention: we strongly recommend to book your restaurant in advance, especially for Friday and Saturday evening.
Visit Bruges and the area
- For more information on historical center of Bruges please visit bezoekers.brugge.be
- Damme is a small charming village 6 km from Bruges, could be a good idea for half a day bicycle trip.
- Belgian coast: De Haan, Knokke.
- Lissewege (another charming village).