Discover the UNESCO World Heritage
Bruges is a city that will capture your heart. It is a city of human proportions, but one that can never be truly fathomed. Its history has made it great, a fact that garnered it the title of a Unesco World Heritage City.
A Canal Cruise
Experience the beauty of Bruges from a boat. There are cruises throughout the day. For more information check out their website or simply ask us.
Dining in Bruges and in the area
- Assiette Blanche (classical French-Belgian cuisine)
- Refter (bistro, great food)
- Bistro Christophe
- Bistro Bruut
- Bistro Zwart huis ("The Black House", nice atmosphere, bar)
- Bistro L.E.S.S. (affordable bistro of a 3 Michelin star chef Geert De Mangeleer and Joachim Boudens)
- Ter Doest (the greatest steaks/meat dishes ever at the farmhouse)
- Oesterput (Blankenberge) - greatest lobster/fish/mussels at the Belgian coast. No reservations possible.
Attention: we strongly recommend to book your restaurant in advance, especially for Friday and Saturday evening.
Visit Bruges and the area
- For more information on historical center of Bruges please visit bezoekers.brugge.be
- Damme is a small charming village 6 km from Bruges, could be a good idea for half a day bicycle trip.
- Belgian coast: De Haan, Knokke.
- Lissewege (another charming village).